Wednesday 11 February 2015

Hawaii Incentive Trip 2015!

This week has been a dream come true. I'm sipping mocktails with the hubby at Waikiki beach, Hawaii reflecting on our amazing trip so far which has included a luxury boat cruise, sun set walks on crystal-blue beaches, 5 star accommodation and so much more, all thanks to Close To My Heart. 

This 7-night Hawaii trip was all paid for and planned by Close To My Heart as a reward for achieving the 2014 annual company incentive. I am surrounded by friends and fellow consultants from Australia and the States. It has been such a pleasure to spend time with girls from our team in Aussie but also to talk to and share with the wonderful leaders from the U.S. who have been working with CTMH for so long. 

We are staying in the ridiculously gorgeous Aulani Disney Resort (perfect for a Mickey Mouse adorer like me). Here are a few piccies from our stay so far :-)
Cuddles with Goofy!
The only mouse I will get close to, hehe.
Love me some Mickey :D
Our gorgeous temporary home.
Hubby in front of our pad. We were so lucky we could just walk out from the patio right to the pool (where I happily stalked all the disney characters for photos hehe)
Posing with goofy and one of my treasured leaders Shirley Dionysius who also achieved the incentive trip.
Hula Hula! Double date with Mickey and Minnie! <3

I'm having such a blast I'm already making plans to achieve the next incentive trip Dubai 2016!
Times like these make me so grateful I found Close To My Heart. If you're interested at all in becoming a consultant yourself and going on your own Hawaii/Dubai/Amazing trip, I'd be happy to sit down with you over coffee or over the phone to talk about the amazing opportunities available. I've also made a blog post with some FAQs. 

In the meantime, I can be found either poolside or running down Duffy Duck. 
Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. In economics, an incentive is any factor (financial or non-financial) that provides a motive for a particular course of action, or counts as a reason for preferring one choice to the alternatives. Since human beings are purposeful creatures, the study of incentive structures is central to the study of all economic activity (both in terms of individual decision-making and in terms of co-operation and competition within a larger institutional structure). Economic analysis, then, of the differences between societies (and between different organizations within a society) largely amounts to characterizing the differences in incentive structures faced by individuals involved in these collective efforts. Eventually, incentives' aim is providing value for money and contributing to organisational success.
    Vip services

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very good site, well constructed and very interesting i have bookmarked you, hopefully you keep posting new stuff, many thanks
    family holidays deals

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have got some great posts in your blog. Keep up with the good work.
    vatican tours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Post is very useful, I am truly happy to post my note on this blog . It helped me with ocean of awareness so I really consider you will do much better in the future.
    family holidays deals

    ReplyDelete